DC current measurement (CMP-401 only) and AC current.
AC/DC voltage measurement up to 600 V.
Resistance measurement and continuity test:
continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 50.
Temperature measurement (Fahrenheit and Celsius units).
safe, insulated measuring clamps,
double molded housing,
autoranging/manual range selection,
DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values,
over range indication,
– measurement category: CAT III 600 V acc. to EN 61010 – 1:2004
– protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
Other technical data:
– power supply: 9 V battery type 6LR61
– display: 4000 counts, backlit LCD
– continuity test: I<0,5 mA, sound signal for R<50 Ω - diode test: I = 0,3 mA, U0 = 1,5 V DC - over range indication: 0L displayed - sampling rate: 2 times per second - input impedance: 10 MΩ (V DC and V AC) - clamp size: opening 30 mm (1,2”) - auto power OFF: approx. 30 min. - dimensions: 197 x 70 x 40 mm - weight: 183 g - accordance with following standards: EN 61010 - 1:2004, EN 61010 - 2 - 032 - quality standard ISO 9001 Rated operational conditions: - operating temperature: 0...+40°C - storage temperature: -20...+60°C - operating humidity: max 80% up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% at 40°C - operating altitude: max 2000 m