Degreaser spray can be used to clean dirty or corrosive material, electrical contacts, switches, spark plugs, voltage regulators, relays, telephone equipment, remote controls and potentiometers. Spray has strong cooling effect â€“ be careful when using on plastic. Instructions of use: Disconnect electrical equipment until spray has evaporated. Spray directly from a distance of approx. 10 cm.
CLASSIFICATION:-Extremely flammable-Dangerous for the environment CAN SPECIFICATION:-200 ml Tinplate can-Diameter 52*132 -With blowpipe CAUTION: Pressurized container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50Â°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Do not breathe spray. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of the reach of children. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.