Crystall Handled Electrometric Detector & Screw driver (ST-1322)
1. The neon-electroscope with the brand Yinde is specially
designed for detecting faults in low tension circuits of traffic or
transport machinery. it is suitable for maintenance on automobile
motorcycle, bulldozer,road roller,excavator and some other
Voltage range: 6V-12V-24V
[su_tabs vertical=”yes”][su_tab title=”Features” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
1. Unique long-service neon lamp high safety and no heat in operation.
2. innovative elastic wire with fine tensile property.
3. Compact light configuration with holder for ease of handing and use.
4. Each neon-electroscope with one standby lamp which can be
replaced through opening the top cap.
[su_tab title=”Instruction” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
1. Insert the banana plug at one end of the testing wire into top metal cap
of the neon-electroscope and ensure sound contact.
2. Clip the alligator clip at the other end of the testing
wire to the grounding (i.e.the automobile’s metal casing )
3. insert the electroscope’s needle head into insulation of the wire to be
4. A lit lamp in the pen arm indicates a loop(or complete circuit) has
been established at the testing point and the service is normal
if the indicator is not lit it shows there is foult that needs shooting
[su_tab title=”Notice” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
1. Do not use the neon-electroscope beyond its range
2. its is normal phenomenon that different luminance may be featured
because of diversity of voltages
3. BE careful of the electroscope’s sharp end and position it to a safe place