• Contact cleaner improves electrical conductivity and reduces friction and wear.
• The cleaner is moisture, rust and corrosion proof.
• Can be used for domestic appliances, garden equipment, car-locks, car-lamp holders, plugs, and zippers, hinges, locks and curtain rails in the house. It is also ideal for bicycle chains and gears and can be used safely on metal, plastic, paint and rubber.
• This spray does not contain silicones.
• Remove dirt.
• Apply a final coating to moisture, rust and corrosion-proof the parts, when using the cleaner on switches, cable-shoes, plugs and connectors, move the contacts after applying the final coating.
• Do not use on adhesives.
• Instructions of use: Apply the cleaner, let it soak in.
Instructions of use
• Disconnect electrical equipment until spray has evaporated.
• Spray directly from a distance of approx. 10 cm.
• 200 ml tinplate can
• Diameter 52×132
• Pressurized container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
• DO NOT pierce or burn, even after use.
• DO NOT spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
• Keep away from ignition of smoking/flammable sources.
• DO NOT breathe in after spray.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas.
• KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
• Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
• Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.