Soldring Iron JD020 60W
1. Unique anti-static design to prevent damage to line components due to leakage.
2, the unique handle temperature adjustment structure, adjustable knob between 200 ° C ~ 450 ° C arbitrarily set the temperature.
3, the use of international three plug, imported heating core, long service life.
4, using silicone wire, can withstand high and low temperature, good insulation performance.
How to solder
• Clean the parts to be joined
• Heat the part with soldering iron
• Apply rosin-based solder to the part and melt it with the soldering iron
• Wait for the solder to cool and harden before moving the soldering part
• Turn the power off and allow the soldering iron to cool.
• To prevent serious burns or fire,use an
appropriate soldering iron stand.
• Keep out of reach of children
Never use the soldering iron if the power
cord is damaged as ghis may result in fire
or electric shock.
• Plugging into an outlet other than the
reted input voltage may result in over
heating and fire.
• To prevent electric shock, do not use the
soldering iron in damp or wet locations
or expose it to rain.
• After use, the tip is still very hot.Allow it
to cool down sufficiently before touching
the tip or storing the iron. Failure to do so
will result in serious burns or fire.