- Inner box size : 31.5*22*22CM
- Outer carton box size: 43.8*32*66.5CM
- Q’TY 6PCS/CTN
- Goods net weight: 3.5KG/PC
- Outer carton weight: 22kg/CTN
YIHUA Heat Gun 862BD+
* main unit + hot air gun + power cord
* soldering iron
* soldering iron holder
*1pcs IC pick-up
1.Celsius/Fahrenheit Display Temperature Function: To satisfy market demand in different regions, the Company has designed a temperature display mode.
2.The air gun/soldering iron features -50℃ to +50℃ temperature compensation
3.The air gun features manual/automatic work mode conversion
4.The soldering iron features a sleep function that can be set from 0-99 minutes
5.Greater air volume adjustment convenience with an hot air gun adjustment range of 20-80.
6.Temperature controls utilize core technology, adopting microprocessor-PID programming for high-speed 100ms real-time tracking of air gun outlet temperatures and soldering iron tip temperatures, with real-time calibration! Outlet temperatures are extremely stable.
7. Soldering iron handle wire employs a high-temperature silicone wire, the heating element employs an imported high-power heating element for fast temperature compensation, particularly suitable for desoldering crude terminals, large joints, and difficult to reach spots, not to mention general solder joint desoldering.
8.The air gun handle wire similarly employs a high-temperature silicone wire, a silent brushless motor fan, stainless steel tubing, and a cutting-edge ceramic framed heating core for extremely stable and reliable performance!
9..Machine components are equipped with self-detection functionality for complete, intelligent overheating, short-circuit, open-circuit, overload, and fault indication and protection
10.The back of the machine features a main power supply switch.For added energy savings and greater safety, turn off the main power supply switch when the machine will not be used for a long period of time.
11.The unique ABS fan anti-lock function allows for maximum safety. When the fan unexpectedly ceases function and work stability can no longer be controlled, the system will immediately cut off the air gun power supply to ensure safety of the user and the environment.
|Soldering iron temperature range||200~480℃|
|Hot air temperature range||100~480℃|